As expected, the concept of Mojo is different from the usual approach of emulating existing hardware units.
As with FleXor, the goal has been to develop a device that expresses an original idea and has its own identity. Mojo’s character is unique, its sound palette is rich, ranging from blazing hot lead guitars, through soft and crunchy blues sound, up to sensitive dynamic clean tones.
- Unique sound of the FleXor Technology
- 2 channels, clean and crunch.
- 6 shapes of distortion for the crunch channel
- Flexible channel routing
- Guitar optimized Noise Gate
- 10″ or 12″ Speaker emulation
- Independent output for real amps
- MIDI I/Os for full remote control
This is how the Mojo sounds: