The FP Mixers are 12 Stereo Channels + 4 respectively 6 Mono Channels Mixers with convenient time-saving functions.
- 1 Effect Bus plus 3 Aux Sends/Returns
- Bus and Aux allow to group channels for linked modulation and recording
- Bus Effects can be sent to each of the 3 Aux Effects
- Modulation Filters
- Insert Slots equipped with Modulation Inputs
- Recording Channel
- Presets for Aux Effects, Master Effects, Mute Groups
- Presets for Insert Load State and Recording Channel Insert Slot
- Presets for Bus Channel Settings
- Presets for labels and colors
The FAT Inserts give a feral analog touch to vocals, guitars, drums and synthesizers. Its 2-stages valve circuit emulation has a subtle drive and a vintage sound touch like the warm and harmonic sound of a valve amplifier. The user interfaces are minimalist like the purity of the designed algorithms. VU meters can be switched to Input Gain (before Valve), Post Gain (after Valve) and Output Volume. Inclusion of a 12dB gain makes the FAT Gs useful also for lower signal sources. The FAT Cs are equipped with a 3-Mode Resonant Filter and 4 Effect Insert Slots.
More about products: